Wine Tasting Tours - Loire Valley
Known as the Garden of France, the Loire Valley boasts a wealth of fairytale castles, winding rivers and some of the prettiest villages of France.
The Loire Valley Wine Château Experience
Explore the verdant Loire Valley from the comfort of your private 18th century château. On this three-day getaway you’ll sample delicious drops aplenty with wine tasting tours at prestigious châteaux and a guided tour into the heart of the Loire. Along the way, local vignerons will share their winemaking secrets as they introduce you to the finer points of their craft.
Your Loire Valley wine tasting tour itinerary
After settling into your private 18th century château, your Loire Valley wine tasting tour begins with a visit and tasting at a prestigious winery with gorgeous views across the Loire River.
Your visit continues with a guided wine tour into the heart of the Loire. Along the way you’ll visit vineyards and meet wine makers only too happy to share their secrets over several glasses of their creations.
Your final day in the Loire is yours to explore nearby Saumur and the rolling landscapes surrounding your château.
£279.00 per person
This price is based on twin/double room occupancy and is subject to dates and availability.
Please contact us to discuss further your tailor-made wine tasting tour
The Loire Valley Experience
Explore Tours and the many cultural and historic sights it has to offer. Visit some of the most renowned and beautiful châteaux in the Loire on this 3 day tour.
Your Loire Valley wine tasting tour itinerary:
• SmoothRed itinerary and travel pack
• Two nights’ accommodation in an elegant 3* hotel in the heart of Tours, breakfasts included
• Wine reception on arrival
• Full day’s chauffeured culture & wine experience: visit some of the most renowned châteaux of the Loire, including a UNESCO world heritage site, the beautiful gardens and château of Villandry and other famous châteaux. The day will also include a wine visit and tasting
• Spa options available (please ask for details)
• Eurostar or flight options available
From £359.00 per person - spa options available (please ask for details)
Prices based upon twin/double room occupancy and subject to dates & availability